Z.I. Cogneau Larivot
9 rue Panacoco
97351 MATOURY – FRENCH GUIANA
Tél : 05 94 35 25 50
The New Public Works Company of Guyana was created in 1986 and has about 35 employees. It specializes in earthworks, roads and pavements and has the industrial tools to do this work independently (coating plant and emulsion plant).
It is still involved in the development of Guyana’s road assets and is working on a daily basis to meet the needs of its public or private clients in the field of road works.
- Superficial coatings
- Extruded concrete
- Strengthening the National Road N ° 2
- Terrillage of the Soyuz and Ariane 6 shooting range
- Insalubrious Habitat Resorption (RHI) works – road lot – Balata sector
- Insalubrious Habitat Resorption (RHI) works – road lot – Cogneau-Lamirande sector
- Realization of GBA on the Balata heat exchanger and various extruded concrete structures