The Guyanese Aggregate Company is specialized in the sale of aggregates intended for the performance of civil engineering, public works and building projects. Located on a major granite deposit between the cities of Cayenne and Kourou, the quarry, which dates to the 1980s, has a production capacity of 250,000 tons of aggregates and 50,000 tons of laterite. The main part of its production is intended for the Groups concrete plants as well as local public works contractors.
This system is supplemented by two mobile facilities with a unit capacity of 200 tons/hour each.
- Fleet of 15 mixer trucks
- Covered zone from Irracoubo to Régina
- Cayenne Hospital rock excavation
- Pas de Tir Soyouz crushing facility
- Hydroelectric mining factory of Mana
- RN1 Irracoubo roadway (DDE client)
- Cogneau-Lamirande roadways, RN1 Macouria shoulders, Remire-Montjoly beach rockfills
Monday to Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday
7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.