Provence Granulats has been operating the Defens d’Embuis site in the Cannet-des-Maures commune since 1995.
Using a massive lime rock deposit, the material processing facility can provide a broad range of crushed materials.
Its advantageous geographical location with respect to major routes (national 7, highways A7 and A57) has a positive economic impact on the Var center and beyond.
- Sand 0/4,
- Chippings 4/6, 6/16, 16/22.4
- Concrete mixture 0/16
- Gravel 0/20, 0/31.5 and 0/63
- Lime-processed stabilized gravel and sand
- Drainage materials: 22/40, 22/100, 22/300, Gabion stone
- Rockfills, building stone
Since 2008, PROVENCE GRANULATS has been committed to fulfilling the Quarry Industries Environmental Charter, with three core commitments:
- Managing the environmental impact
- Engaging in constructive dialog
- Developing enhanced environmental capabilities
Production capacity: 400,000 tons/year